- 2 x 180g Kingfish portions
- Bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp salted capers - rinsed and chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped cornichons
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
Brush the kingfish with oil and season, grill for 3 minutes on the skin side then finish roasting in a the oven on maximum temperature for 6-7 minutes.
Make the sauce by putting the mustard in a bowl then whisking in the oil until an emulsion starts, crush the anchovies to a pulp then add the other ingredients, taste season and serve with the fish.
Fab with just a green salad.